Well, first Acidman did it, and then Kim did it, so I thought to myself, hmm, bandwagon, lets get aboard.
Not really. I don’t actually think like that. But I thought I’d do the thing anyway.
- What time is it? About 11:05 on a sunny Monday morning. Or, as it should be, “about time to be getting out of bed and far too early to have been in work for about three hours”.
- Name as it appears on birth certificate: Edward John Hillan. There’s a Cathal in there now, but it';s a more recent addition.
- Piercing: Are you mad? Why in the name of all that is holy would I want to stab myself somewhere and allow the weapon to stay? That’s a no.
- Eye color: Blue. Although some people have said grey. Apparently, they can look a bit wierd. I expect to be up infront of a judge some day and have the book thrown at me for having ‘killers eyes’. Which, knowing my luck, would happen if I was up for not paying my TV licence.
- Place of birth: Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Favorite food: Steak. Medium rare, with a load of champ on the side, fried onions and gravy.
- Ever been to Africa? Did the tourist thing in Egypt a few years back. Does that count?
- Favorite clothing? Jeans and something. Either a shirt, t-shirt or jumper.
- Ever been toilet papering? Well, I’ve thrown bog rolls at stuff, but I’ve never been a part of completely covering a house.
- Have you ever had a speeding ticket? Not so far, although it’s only really a matter of time. Had a conviction for failure to obey a traffic signal, though.
- Been in a car accident? Yup. And it was my own stupid fault, too. Luckily, it wasn’t that serious and nobody was hurt.
- Favorite day of the week: Probably Sundays. For the big ass paper that is the ST and the way that there is very rarely any work to be done.
- Favorite restaurant: I don”t really have one. When I was in Leam, there was a fantastic little chinese on Warwick Street, but I can’t even remember it’s name now. Went regularly enough to be recognised though.
- Favorite flower: Not a big fan of flowers, I’ll be honest.
- Favorite sport to watch: Many things. When F1 is done well, it is brilliant. Premiership football. Gaelic. Snooker. Tennis, again when done well. But the best to watch has to be Six Nations Rugby.
- Favorite drink: Beerwise, Stella, although I’m also partial to Carling. Otherwise, Irish whiskey, mixed with the same of water. The absolute best has to be hot whiskey.
- Favorite fast food restaurant: I can eat a McDs more than a BK. But I think that a chippy would be the favourite for ‘fast’ food.
- What color is your bedroom carpet? Wooden floor, so a non-question.
- How many times did you fail your driver?s test? Car, none. Motorbike, I’ve failed twice for making stupid mistakes.
- Favorite perfume: Don’t have one of them.
- What do you do most often when you are bored? Read, play games, watch DVDs, mess about on de net.
- Bedtime? Whenever. Generally between 12 and 1 on a work night.
- What is your favorite color? Probably a blue of some shade. Don’t really think about it, but that’s the colour of most of my shirts, so there’s probably something going on in the subconscious.
- How many tattoos do you have? None. I fail to see the point in permanently scarring yourself, in all honesty.
- Have you ever run out of gas? Never in a car. Been close, but always managed to make it to a petrol station.
- What is the last book you read? The Janson Directive, a good enough read that I’ve gone out an bought a couple of Ludlum’s books for meself.
There. Don’t you all feel better for knowing all that?
“What color is your bedroom carpet? Wooden floor, so a non-question.”
I know a girl who dyed her carpet green and then had ‘keep off the grass’ tattoed just below her navel…
Now that is a pure class. Although I’m sure it could get a bit freaky after one too many on a Friday night.
But he missed out the most important question: where’s his lucky charms?
Chez, Chez, Chez. You always have to go for the cheap racist dig, don’t you? Ya french bastid.
To be sure, to be sure, to be sure.
Should you not be off laundering money somewhere?
Nah, not yet. In three weeks I’m starting a project writing a module for administration of personal loans. I’ll be setting it up then.
Cool. Standard handling fee is about 10% these days, isn’t it? Share the wealth there, Chez…
Not until I see some lucky charm action, Paddy!
Ok, now I’m a little worried.
They’re always after me lucky charms!