Following on from the lamest tag ever
7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Learn a foreign language, properly.
- Make something that I can look at and go “I don’t think I could ever improve on that”.
- Become a father. Not for some time yet, mind.
- Teach something important to someone important. Who or what is to be decided.
- Be the Go To Guy for some major black helicopter organisation.
- To look around at what I have, and say “This is Enough”.
- Fly (solo) a Hurricane from Alaska to Africa.
7 Things That I Cannot Do
- Accept things that I cannot change.
- Let It All Out.
- Understand people who don’t care about ID cards.
- Understand why people who are otherwise intelligent can believe politicians.
- Get my head round a lot of things.
- Understand why people aren’t interested in the world around them.
- See the point of Oasis. Why were they popular?
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
- A smile.
- A sense of humour.
- Freckles. In moderation, I’m not looking for the female equivalent of me.
- Sarcasm. In moderation, I’m not looking for the female equivalent of me.
- The realisation that me liking to be on my own sometimes isn’t a sign that I’m pissed off.
- Nice eyes.
- Who am I kidding? T&A. Even if you just call it curves. That’s nothing but a cop-out, and you know it. Non-dwarfage is also good.
7 Things That I Say Most Often
- Fuck no.
Sign the No2ID pledge!
- And sure did you see…
- Aye, but…
- Which part of “You’re not comming in” was it that you didn’t understand?
- FUUUCCCKKK OOOOOFFFFF!
- Now you’re getting mad at me for things that you said I said but I never, actually, said. (This one’s a recent addition)
7 Celebrity Crushes
- Jessica Alba
- Milla Jovovich
- Brittany Murphy. And I don’t know why.
- Alyson Hannigan
- Shirley Manson
- Uma Thurman
- Heather Graham
Now, I’m just gonna follow Nelly and Marc’s examples and not really tag anyone. If you want to tag yourself, feel free. It’s a free country. For now.