Apparently, I’ve been tagged by Ryan. Which means that I really should do the meme. But it’s a variation of a meme I did a few months ago, so I think I’ll do the
lazy efficient thing, and merge the answers from last time into it.
So: the 7 things meme. Redux. With the original answers deleted if they’re no longer relevant.
7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Learn a foreign language, properly.
- Make something that I can look at and go “I don’t think I could ever improve on that”.
- Become a father. Not for some time yet, mind.
- Teach something important to someone important. Who or what is to be decided.
- Be the Go To Guy for some major black helicopter organisation.
- To look around at what I have, and say “This is Enough”.
Fly (solo) a Hurricane from Alaska to Africa.
Proper circuit racing.
7 Things That I Cannot Do
- Accept things that I cannot change.
- Let It All Out.
- Understand people who don’t care about ID cards.
- Understand why people who are otherwise intelligent can believe politicians.
- Get my head round a lot of things.
- Understand why people aren’t interested in the world around them.
- See the point of Oasis. Why were they popular?
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
- A smile.
- A sense of humour.
- Freckles. In moderation, I’m not looking for the female equivalent of me.
- Sarcasm. In moderation, I’m not looking for the female equivalent of me.
- The realisation that me liking to be on my own sometimes isn’t a sign that I’m pissed off.
- Nice eyes.
- Who am I kidding? T&A. Even if you just call it curves. That’s nothing but a cop-out, and you know it. Non-dwarfage is also good.
7 Things That I Say Most Often
- Fuck no.
Sign the No2ID pledge!
- And sure did you see…
- Aye, but…
- Which part of “You’re not comming in” was it that you didn’t understand?
- FUUUCCCKKK OOOOOFFFFF!
Now you’re getting mad at me for things that you said I said but I never, actually, said. (This one’s a recent addition)
So, you’re now annoyed because I did nothing wrong and didn’t tell you that I did the aforementioned nothing wrong. Which I was under no obligation to tell you because we’re not going out anymore. Just because you want to share all the details of your life with everyone doesn’t mean I do. (This one’s a recent addition)
Seven Books That I Love
- All 30+ Pratchett works
- All the Clancys before Red Rabbit
- Larry Bond- Cauldron
- Ian Fleming- Moonraker
- Harry Turtledove- Ruled Brittania
- Yes Minister: The Scripts
- The book by the fella who started Viz (and the name of whom I can’t remember)
Seven Movies That I?ve Loved (in no order)
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Great Escape
- Old School
- Happy Gilmore
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- We Were Soldiers
- Mad Max I & II (we do not speak of III)
So, there you have it. Not being one for the whole ‘tagging’ thing, I’ll perform what should be called a ‘Nelly':
I ain?t tagging anyone. But feel free to tag yourself if you feel like it.