Some time ago, I listed a few training courses for wimmen; things that persons of said gender should know. Or get over.
It seems that there are two sides to every coin, however, for this just arrived in the ol’ inbox.
WICOE (Women In Charge Of Everything)*
is proud to announce the opening of its
EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!
ALL ARE WELCOME
OPEN TO MEN ONLY
Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants
The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include:
- HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS
- Step by step guide with slide presentation
- TOILET ROLLS- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?
- Round table discussion
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR
- Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics)
- DISHES ; DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
- Debate among a panel of experts.
- REMOTE CONTROL
- Losing the remote control – Help line and support groups
- LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS
- Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming – Open forum
- EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
- Group discussion and role play
- HEALTH WATCH; BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH
- PowerPoint presentation
- REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
- Real life testimonial from the one man who did
- IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
- Driving simulation
- LIVING WITH ADULTS; BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER
- Online class and role playing
- HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION
- Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques
- REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE
- Bring your calendar or PDA to class
- GETTING OVER IT; LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME
- Individual counselors available
Personally, it looks like there’s nothing worth knowing in any of these seminars, but if you’re interested in attending, please report to your vet first. It looks like you’ll need to be neutered if you hope to survive the day…
* – clearly a recipe for disaster, right there…