The not-at-all-bonkers Hayley has decided to go mad with the tagging, and has hit me with a little meme.
Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given here (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like).
Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
Donâ€™t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.
So here goes:
- For which I’ve chosen a truism: You gotta love family â€¦ â€¦ because if you donâ€™t, youâ€™re breaking the law. Nothing states that you have to like them, however.
- And a valid question to answer this one: Are we not supposed to grow up??
- Myself, you say? Well, there may be a few deeply introspective posts that I could go for. Instead, have a look at Itâ€™s cruel, but anywayâ€¦, in which I post a ten year old photo of meself. Prizes will not be awarded for knowing what the big building in the top right of the picture is.
- your love
- My love? Now that’s a deeply personal thing. I could name a number of people over the years; I could name a few folk now. I could be introspective and serious. Or I could point you in the direction of a titled And, â€¦â€¦.. relax, and suggest that the comedown cushion is something I love.
- anything you like
- Is that anything I like, in the manner of something totally random, or anything I like in the manner of something of which I am fond? OK, how’s about a little mild gloating that earned me quite a few evil glares in the dark days of June ’03: Today, I enjoyed myself.
The IDQCT… policy regarding tagging is well established and you should all be aware of it: I can’t be arsed naming names, but if you feel the need to participate, go right ahead.
See, I think this is a good meme (once again struggling with the italics function; had I the confidence to try it, then the word ‘good’ would be in italics. Alas, I do not, and therefore, it is not). I have gained stalker-like insight into your life, your past and your hair issues, and I haven’t even had to try.
Thanks, me. You’re welcome, me.