You may have noticed that yesterdays post was something of a lame effort. I blame the fact that I was out on Thursday night and slept in a little on Friday, but that’s not important right now…
I was appropriately chastised for this lack of effort. And then again, this afternoon I was chastised for not having something new, fresh and interesting1 content up. But sure, it’s Saturday; I can’t be expected to be bright and funny too early in the morning. Anyway, this morning I was busy with my whirley-bird obsession this morning; apparently posting from 50 foot over Strangford Lough would be considered somewhat reckless…
Anyway, as I say, I was chastised. But then, why? What kind of content is appropriate to respond with?
- A silly quiz, such as has been the stable of this place for a very long time?
- A semi-thought out post, not with much in the way of links, that nearly nobody will read and fewer people will comment on?
- A proper, full blown rant with nothing like thought getting in the way of some decent swearing?
- A little link to someone else’s blog, with the three simple letters afterwards: heh?
- A moany list of a post, because I can’t be arsed writing anything?
Decisions decisions. So, what should I go for?
1 – Quiet down at the back, I can hear you sniggering from here…