Stolen without regret from Adele.
- Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper. But not a lot of it; I’m still on the same roll that I bought several years ago.
- Real tree or artificial?
Artificial. Because you can just pack it back in the box for next year.
- When do you put up the tree?
When I can be bothered. A week yesterday, if I recall correctly.
- When do you take the tree down?
On or before the 6th of January.
- Do you like eggnog?
Never tried it. And I’ll wager that TLG is thinking an X-Factor reference as she reads this…
- Favorite gift received as a child?
The big box that a Thomas the Tank Engine set came in, back n the day. Either that or the Atari 2600ST.
- Hardest person to buy for?
Everyone, because I have no idea about presents. At all.
- Easiest person to buy for?
- Do you have a nativity scene?
I do, yes. Although I tend to call it a crib.
- Mail or email Christmas cards?
No, thank you.
- Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Very few really bad ones, I can make the most of most of them…
- Favorite Christmas Movie?
You can’t beat The Great Escape, can you?
- When do you start shopping for Christmas?
If Christmas is on a Wednesday or later, the week of Christmas. Otherwise, the week before.
- Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Yes. Some boxes of chocolate have been passed on.
- Favorite thing to eat at Christmas
Lots. Lots and lots and lots.
- Lights on the tree?
- Favorite Christmas song?
- Travel at Christmas or stay home?
It’s been either me ma’s house or my uncles for ever. Can’t remember which it’ll be this year…
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s?
No, but I do know that there isn’t a Rudolph to be found in there…
- Angel on the tree top or a star?
Technically, there’s a cherub there.
- Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
When I get round to it.
- Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
The enforced fuss about it.
- Favorite ornament theme or color?
I don’t particularly have one.
- Favorite for Christmas dinner?
The usual: turkey, ham, roasties, gravy, and maybe even some veg.
- What do you want for Christmas this year?
Books, DVDs, and the company of some half decent people please.