In order from Friday evening:
- Had a very nice meal for a sibling’s big birthday;
- Slept far too little;
- Enjoyed the tender ministrations of Mr O’Leary’s vehicle of discomfort;
- Drank a little too much;
- Ran through far too much of London town after point 4 and trying to get back to TLG’s in time to carry out point 6;
- Watched the Ireland game, and the remembered to breathe again after that final penalty missed;
- Went to a wedding, and continued with point 4;
- Repeated point 2;
- Texted the mother to wish her a happy hallmark holiday;
- Watched some random Dave Gorman DVD. He’s quite funny, you know;
- Talked a fair bit of shite and generally lazed about with TLG;
- Repeated point 3;
- Was entertained by some dipshit on said vehicle went apeshit because someone had the gall to tell her off for using her phone on final approach. Note to said dipshit: if flying scares you that much, please do the world a favour and use the fucking ferry next time…
- Got home, and went to bed in an attempt to make up for points 2 and 8.
So, how about the rest of you? Anything fun to report?